Weddings at the Buffalo Junction
The Buffalo Junction is quickly becoming a premier wedding venue. Located in the beautiful Minnesota woods, the indoor space features floor to ceiling windows with beautiful natural light. Seating approximately 325 indoors and the covered patio seating up to 75, it is a great place to hold both your ceremony and reception. Add to that the great food, full bar, available decorating and designing services as well as officiant services and you can have it all! We want to make your wedding planning experience as smooth and stress free as possible.
Other amenities include a beautiful campground located on the property and a lovely new cabin available for rent.
A destination wedding right here in the Northland. Invite your guests to stay for the weekend and let us take care of the rest.
Decorating and Design
by: Best Day Ever- tents and events
Bison Hall holds 150 people - Handicap Accessible. *$500 deposit required. This will be applied toward food purchase.
A $500 rental fee is due upon reserving the date. Special rates are available depending on the date of the event. Ask about these rates when inquiring.
- A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is required on either facility. This is in addition to a rental fee.
- All food must be purchased through Buffalo House for events held in the both Buffalo Junction and Bison Hall.
- Buffalo House requires a guaranteed number of people three days prior to the event. We prepare for 10% above your amount.
- You are required to pay for your guaranteed numbers, and will be assessed an extra charge for larger numbers.
- Leftover food is the property of Buffalo House and is not allowed to be taken home.
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) must be purchased through the Buffalo House
- All food and beverage sales are subject to a 7.375% sales tax and an 20% gratuity charge.
- Alcohol sales are subject to a 9.5% sales tax and an 20% gratuity charge.
- Linens can be added with an additional charge.
- Decorating is allowed, but glitter, tinsel and confetti are prohibited.
For more information call Wendy at:
Fax: (218) 624-8336
Or e-mail us at: